Download BioniX Desktop Wallpaper App
What’s new in v13?
- Send wallpapers to your friends via email.
- La interfaz gráfica de usuario ahora también está disponible en español. More languages to come.
- Show wallpaper as playlist thumbnails.
- The user can switch between light/dark themes.
- The user can create his own themes.
- The user can switch between advanced and lite GUI.
- Drag & drop images from your browser directly into your playlist.
- Use GIF & video files as animated wallpaper.
- Better multi-monitor support.
- Download thousands of wallpapers with Automatic Image Downloader.
- Compile a collage of photos and set it as desktop wallpaper.
- Automatic fill/fit the image to your desktop
- The user can now create his own skins using the SkinEditor deliver with Bionix.
- Matrix-like animation over wallpaper.
- 101 features introduced in v12
- Full feature list here.
Easy to install
- Download the new package on your computer (preferably on your desktop) and double-click it.
- By default, BioniX will install to “c:\BioniX Wallpaper”. You don’t need admin rights to install it here.
- Press “Install”. Installation takes less than 3 seconds.
- The program will automatically start after the installation. A shortcut will be created on your desktop.
- If you want to upgrade, shut down the old version and install the new version on top of it.
Download BioniX Wallpaper Changer
BioniX is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11.